Sorry this is incredibly late but thank you so much Tezzy, Maffy, Makeup on a Tight Budget, Tanya, Emma, Raine, Fivezero and Laura for nominating me for this award! I am so overwhelmed by this nomination, I can’t explain in words how happy I am! I really appreciate the fact that all of you think I’m worthy of this award. =)
Taken from Tezzy’s post: Premio Dardos is Spanish for ‘Prize Darts’, and is awarded from one blogger to another in recognition of cultural, ethical, literary and personal values that are transmitted in the form of creative and original writing.
- When you accept the award given please post it on your blog along with the name of the person who has granted the award and link to his or her blog.
- Include the image of the “Premios Dardos” in the post.
- Pay it forward and pass the award onto another 15 wonderful blogs worthy of this acknowledgement.
It’s seriously so hard to just pick 15 of you! Every single blogger on here is so deserving of this award! I’m sorry if you have been nominated for either of these awards before already!
Thank you Mea for nominating me for this award! For everyone who doesn’t know already, Mea does a variety of beauty and fashion related posts. She does a spectacular job at it too and all of her posts are so fun to look at! =) She leaves links to all the products mentioned so if you see something you like, you can immediately click on the link and get redirected to the product!
The rules of the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you by responding with a blog post in regard to the award.
- Use the One Lovely Blog Award logo.
- Nominate 10 blogs that you read regularly and notify the blogger of their nomination.
Since there are no other rules of this award, I thought I would do more facts about myself like Mea did hehe. It’s always nice to get to know each other more personally right? =D I’ll just do a list of 10!
- I eat an apple every single day (specifically Fuji apples)! I typically eat one after I have lunch or as an afternoon snack when I feel hungry.
- Becoming a blogger has been one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. It’s seriously made me so much more motivated and inspired to do everything! It’s all thanks to you guys! ♡
- I love stationery. I always buy notebooks even if I have so many others I can use!
- I don’t own any pairs of sunglasses! I’m searching for one that will suit my face nicely. =)
- If I don’t have my phone with me, I feel really lost LOL. I always need to have it near me, especially if I’m going out somewhere.
- I’m a stubborn person. If I really don’t want to do something, I won’t do it no matter how many times someone tries to convince me to!
- I don’t wear jewellery often! I used to wear earrings everyday but I got into a habit of not wearing them so I don’t ever wear any unless it’s for a special occasion.
- I feel really uncomfortable if I’m not wearing any nail polish! I need to have at least some sheer nail polish on if I’m wanting to grow my nails out and don’t want to wear anything too bold.
- My hair falls out a lot. It’s really frustrating, I always have to be really gentle when I brush my hair otherwise a whole clump will come out!
- I’ve lived in the same home for 14 years now with no intentions on leaving anytime soon! =)
I wanted to take this opportunity to choose some more bloggers that I haven’t gotten a chance to previously nominate yet! So my nominees are:
Congratulations to all the nominees hehe. I can’t wait to read your facts! ♡