1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
I already don’t own that many foundations so this question isn’t too difficult for me! For high end I would have my Estee Lauder Double Wear because it is great for night outs and days where I want completely full matte coverage and for drugstore, I would go for my Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream as an everyday base! =)
2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
Honestly, I would probably ignore it completely even though I feel like I would want to approach the subject. Maybe if the interview had a really friendly and casual vibe I would approach the subject but if it was serious, I would probably not mention it at all and try not to look at her teeth LOL.
3. You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
I would probably go for the I Want Shining Crystal Lip Tint from Memebox. It’s a colour adjusting gloss that leaves a stain that lasts literally all day! On me, it turns to a bright pink shade. =)
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?
I would tell my hairdresser to not cut my hair so short! My hair was so bad when I was a teenager because I had really short hair (my dad wouldn’t let me grow my hair long) and one side would always awkwardly curl up. I also didn’t wear makeup back then unless I was going out on the weekend but it was never anything I completely regret now because I don’t have photo proof hehe. If anything, I would probably not apply too much foundation!
5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you: a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.
I would probably smile and say thank you but I wouldn’t call my mum hysterically LOL. I would be really sad on the way out though! I’m sure I would work with it somehow and patiently wait for it to grow out again!
6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which ‘do it all’ palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
I would probably go with my Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette, just because it has all the classic natural brown shades that I need. =) It’s something I would be happy to use everyday for the 4 day break!
7. Your house has been robbed, don’t worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe?
I would hope none of it has been stolen! I would hope my Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette is safe, just because it is expensive to repurchase here! =P
8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs
I’m honestly not the type to approach the subject so I would end up pretending I didn’t notice but I would definitely ask why it is in awful condition! The third choice is just so mean LOL, I would never ever do something like that.