1. Do you apply your foundation with a brush, sponge, or fingers?
With my current BB cream, I just use my fingers! But if I’m going to wear foundation for a special occasion then I like to use a dense brush such as the Real Techniques Buffing Brush.
2. Do you apply your eyeshadow from light to dark or dark to light?
I always apply light to dark unless I’m doing an intense smokey eye where the darker colours are on the lid. I like to work from the lids out!
3. Do you prime your eyes?
I used to everyday but the eyeshadows I’ve been using don’t really crease on me so I skip out on it! I will for special occasions though, just because I want my makeup to stand out and be full proof the entire time. =)
4. Concealer first, or after foundation?
Definitely only after foundation. Concealer should be used to cover up what foundation hasn’t already!
5. Go for manicures, or manicure yourself?
I paint my own nails! I don’t think I do a bad job and it saves more money.
6. Exfoliate lips, face or both?
I used to exfoliate by face all the time when I was using my St Ives scrubs but after I finished them, I don’t currently do either!
7. On average, how long does it take you to do your makeup?
Depends on the situation. =P If I’m just getting ready for uni or a casual day then it’ll take 5 minutes but if I want to look extra nice for a nice outing or a night out then I can take up to 30 minutes or more!
8. Do you wear makeup everyday and everywhere?
Probably 99% of the time I will be wearing some sort of makeup.
9. What release are you most excited about? (Makeup)
I want to try the new Urban Decay Revolution Lipglosses!
10. What’s your weakness? Shoes, purses, clothes, jewellery, eyeshadow, lipstick or other?
Everything makeup really! But definitely mostly eyeshadows and lipsticks.
11. Do you whiten your teeth?
No, I don’t! I really want to though. My teeth aren’t as white as I’d like them to be and since I’m a green tea addict, my teeth are slightly on the yellow side. =(
12. Wax eyebrows, or pluck?
I’ve never gotten them waxed before, I just pluck them! I really want to go to a proper brow place to get them done though.
13. What do you use to contour?
I just use an angled blush brush by Sigma but I rarely contour. I really want to pick up the NARS brush!
14. False lashes, or natural?
Definitely natural for me, I have a hard time with false lashes even though they are so fun!
15. Favourite makeup brand?
This is way too hard of a question. There are so many brands with so many amazing products, I couldn’t possibly pick one!
16. Liquid eye-liner, pencil or gel?
I go through phases all the time! Right now it’d have to be liquid though. =D
17. Lipstick, lipgloss or chapstick?
Definitely lipstick! =)
18. Pigments, pressed or cream eyeshadow?
It’s a toss up between pressed and cream. I think I will go for cream because I’ve been enjoying them most lately for everyday!
19. If you had to wear only one thing, excluding foundation; what would it be?
A lip tint! I’m fine with just curling my lashes otherwise I would pick mascara. =P
20. Favourite colour?
21. Favourite colour combination?
I love bronze eyes with pink lips! =)
22. Natural or dramatic? (Eye Makeup)
I love a dramatic look because I find them fun to do but I would say natural because it’s what I gravitate towards a majority of the time.
23. Do you care more for quality or name brand?
Definitely quality! I wouldn’t want to spend a lot of money on a name brand when the product itself isn’t great!
24. Do you enjoy using face masks? If so, which ones?
YES! I love face masks. =D I particularly love all Asian sheet masks and I enjoy the Innisfree Super Volcanic Clay Pore Mask.
25. What is your current addiction? (Examples: lipsticks, eyeshadows, earrings etc.)
I’m always obsessed with buying and trying out new lip products!
Another beauty tag today! Hehe these are seriously just too much fun to do. I hope you enjoyed my answers to these and I’d love to read yours so feel free to steal the tag and post it on your blog!