Yay! I am so grateful to be nominated for this award! =) Thank you so much Marlene from “My Fashion and Beauty Tales”, Amanda, Yesy, Blondegirltalks, Mitchypoo, One Spicy Pepper, Jasmine, Marianne, Rachael, Raphaëlle, Julla, LifestyleStalks, Azmi, Fivezero, Hannah, Karen, Darie, Tud, Alli, Alisa and Ella! I’m so happy all of you thought of me while thinking of who to nominate. I really can’t explain in words how happy I am! Everyone go and read their fantastic blogs! They make amazing posts and are so so friendly!
The rules are really simple. You just list 7 facts about yourself and nominate 7 other bloggers for the award! =) Real easy!
➳ Update: I read on some other blog posts that you can nominate 15 people so I guess you can nominate as many people as you want hehehe.
My 7 facts:
- I could eat the exact same three/four meals everyday if I wanted to. I already eat the same breakfast everyday! (I actually get excited to wake up the next morning so I can eat it hehehe, it’s like dessert to me).
- I’m a bit of a shy extrovert, if that makes any sense! =P I love being around crowds of people (I only like being alone when I need to study etc.) but I’m not really loud unless I’m with people I know at least decently well (or I have a specific topic I know I can discuss with them!).
- One of my favourite animals are lions. The reason is because I love how they are super adorable when they are cubs but they grow to become really strong, fierce and majestic animals!
- Going skydiving and bungee jumping are activities that are on my bucket list! I’ve never done anything “crazy” and I really want to try and do something out of my comfort zone. Hopefully I will be brave and do them sometime soon! =)
- I have been learning how to cook lately and it’s been fun looking up recipes to try! Thankfully there have been no major accidents! *Touches wood*
- (I think this might be the case for everyone but) If I download or buy a full season of a TV show, I will literally not stop watching until I’m up to date with it!
- I dislike going to the beach (I know, I’m crazy!). I always just get ridiculously sunburnt and I don’t like the feeling of having sand all over my body! I feel as though I’m not clean until I have a shower at home and the showers at the beach just don’t cut it!
My 7 beautiful nominees:
It was so hard to select 7 people! I really wanted to include so many more of you! ><
I hope you guys enjoyed this post! ♡ Once again, I’m just so happy to have been nominated for several different awards! I really did not see ANY of them coming so I feel really special! Thank you again Marlene, Amanda, Yesy, Blondegirltalks, Mitchypoo, One Spicy Pepper, Jasmine, Marianne, Rachael and Raphaëlle! You all are the sweetest hehehe!